Sunday, March 14, 2010

Old and relatively new

Here's a little something I did for valentine's day. Yes, I'm aware that that was an entire month ago, but hey, it is always time to show a little love.


Heart


Now it's St. Patrick's day, and soon it will be Easter. Then will come summer, and with that, Pride parades! I forget if it was last summer, or the summer before, but there was one summer where I wound up going to what felt like half a dozen pride events. Every city I went to for whatever reason, they happened to be having their pride week when I showed up. Key West's pride week was amazing, of course, and the one in St. Pete was fun as well. There I bought an extremely tasty veggie burger from a Jamaican guy in an eye-patch. It wasn't like your usual veggie burger patty, it was all runny. But still, very tasty.

The events here in Sarasota were more laid back. Here are a few sketches from that:


Pride

No comments:

Post a Comment